In light of the Coronavirus pandemic our RIBA CPD is now also available virtually via video conference
Hanson Plywood is proud to form part of the Approved RIBA CPD Providers Network offering a unique and informative virtual CPD entitled:
‘Plywood: A Definitive Guide to Specification’
This virtual CPD forms part of the RIBA Core Curriculum programme and offers architects, specifiers and designers the opportunity to gain more in-depth knowledge relating to the manufacture and selection of plywood as a construction product in line with European Standards leading to more informed specification.
The seminar focuses on:
- The key features and origination of plywood within a global context.
- The legal and environmental framework that impacts on plywood specification.
- The key aspects and variability of the plywood manufacturing process.
- The origination of Marine Plywood and the disconnect with current European Plywood Standards.
- The European Technical Standards that underpin robust plywood specification.
- The key features of the different birch plywood face grades available.
- Reaction to Fire European Standards applicable to plywood.
- This lunchtime seminar will last 50-60 minutes which includes time for Q&A’s.
- Double CPD points are awarded to attendees.
- Certificates of Attendance are issued upon completion of the seminar.
To book your CPD please call 01422 330444 and talk to our specification adviser or click below to enquire: