Our RIBA CPD is available either face to face or virtually via Teams/Zoom.
Hanson Plywood is proud to form part of the Approved RIBA CPD Providers Network offering a unique and informative virtual CPD entitled:
‘Plywood: A Definitive Guide to Specification’
This virtual CPD forms part of the RIBA Core Curriculum programme and offers architects, specifiers and designers the opportunity to gain more in-depth knowledge relating to the manufacture and selection of plywood as a construction product in line with European Standards leading to more informed specification.
The seminar focuses on:
- The key features and origination of plywood within a global context.
- The legal and environmental framework that impacts on plywood specification.
- The key aspects and variability of the plywood manufacturing process.
- The origination of Marine Plywood and the disconnect with current European Plywood Standards.
- The European Technical Standards that underpin robust plywood specification.
- The key features of the different birch plywood face grades available.
- Reaction to Fire European Standards applicable to plywood.
- This lunchtime seminar will last 50-60 minutes which includes time for Q&A’s.
- Double CPD points are awarded to attendees.
- Certificates of Attendance are issued upon completion of the seminar.
To book your CPD please call 01422 330444 and talk to our specification adviser or click below to enquire: